Thursday, January 29, 2009

the hunt

yesterday,i went hunting."extracted teeth hunt".[which is something i should have done like weeks ago when i just got home...instead,i have chosen to do it when there is little time left (3 days) before going back to india].this time,I got lucky.a personnel working at the dental clinic said that he would actually save those teeth for me and i can come again to collect them on friday.phew! thank you sooo much.that is very nice of you.=)

i guess this is just me…putting the most important stuff at the very bottom of the list.its not like it doesn’t matter.it does, realllly does, trust me.its just that I am easily carried away by lot of things and important things easily slip away.eheh.i have actually lost count of the trials that I have made to fix this syndrome.to no avail, it happened again and again…and again.i guess that is just how things work,for me at least.i am so used to certain things,be it good or bad and it will turn into a habit…and when it is fixed, its almost irreversible and impossible to unfix it.i guess I have to keep on trying,or not? (bad start *sigh*)

about those teeth,i’d be able to get them right?

sometimes i do feel bad.i want to get those teeth so that i can continue my work,but then again,it also means that i’m wishing for someone somewhere out there to get a very baaad tooth ache that it has to be extracted.psycho.

i'll be going back to india tomorrow night.[dengan berat hati].oohh...tapi perjuangan mesti diteruskan.masih banyak lagi kewajipan yang perlu dilunaskan dan homework yang tersedia menanti di atas meja stadi.

"rumah kata jangan pergi,india kata mari"

hehe.greeeaat.

i pray that i have the strength to endure this new semester,dengan hati yang tenang dan akal yang lebih matang.

a small thought:still lot of things to be done to improve myself.iA

kembali berfikir.

No comments: