Thursday, January 15, 2009

adjustments

the past few days have been a little awkward for me.maybe due to the fact that my dad had just been transferred to a new working place and its in another state a little too far away from home.its not supposed to be that much of a big deal,really,since my brother&i too have been to boarding schools and stuff,so,its almost rarely for everyone to be at home altogether.

last saturday,i just got back home for a short holiday -- 20 days (+ few days of extension).the next day,sunday,my dad made his way to the new place.*sigh*.and as of now,we have to live separately and that made me feel weird.

now i can understand how some of my friends whom have parents working off shore and just see them once in three months and some who live under one roof but never sees each other, get what i mean? to me,in such situations, the most important thing is to know they are doing fine.right? the house phone bills will definitely shoot up from now on...hehe.luckily the internet rates are fixed at rm77 per month.phew!

thank god for technologies! we're no longer relying on passing messages in a bottle.yikes!

No comments: