Sunday, February 15, 2009

snippets

exams
finally got back to davangere.back to all my daily routines and the piles of work to be done.*sigh* had exams a week after coming back.kinda sucked at it i guess.omg.nothing much to expect,since i just got back with my mind filled with thoughts of home and suddenly forced to sit for exams.i just hope i wont flunk my papers badly.haha!

of braces&coffee
today went for my orthodontics appointment.got a blue and red stuff at my brackets.kinda cute.something that actually made my day---besides coffee.o yeah,last week i had a bad stomach ache for drinking coffee.dang-it.how can it be? noOoo.id be mental if i dont get a swig a day."dependence" is the accurate pharmacology term to describe this.in my case, its "severe-dependence"?.hohoho. i guess one of the the neurotransmitters in my system is caffeine.

basketball
im craving to play.its almost 7 weeks since i last played.a lot of things came along the way.no time? its just an excuse...not just for not playing basketball,instead,it explains the ignorance most people have for the important stuff.pity.

OCD?

let's not discuss this.my heart pangs.^o^

No comments: