Friday, July 20, 2007

190707

salam.

190707.
this day is one of the most wonderful days of my life! whee~! despite that "ONE" incident, too many good news from all my loved ones today. I just love it. lemme give a full account of what I've been through today:

11.37a.m
met my two-years long lost friend -- Syarifah Aiesyah Shahirah Al-Edrus. we had a girls' day out at Midvalley - ice blended cappucino at Coffee Bean ("I'm sooo a caffeinated-coffee-addict!"), then, shoppin!

incident "ONE"--went to *** shop and almost cracking up my temper to an insolent sales girl which has an "ear-length brunette-dyed hair added with a few streaks of red highlights"(*). to tell ya the truth,actually,the scenario is worse as there are TWO of them. the other one has ugly curls. they are so ill-mannered that they made me wonder.."why are they hired again?..they've been doin' nothing but gossiping, loafing around and chasing off customers!". know wut?...I tried on a few garments,and as I was returning it to the(*), she snatched it off me & shot me a dirty look! whaaaaa?? BE PATIENT & COMPOSED, jaja. luckily,I wasn't at a hormone raging stage or else I'd be screaming my head-off and creating a scene!


being a hard-core consumers' right practitioner,I didn't let her off easily...definitely a no no.I went up to the person in charge and complaint.I tell her "your employee whom is currently working at the fitting room is rude..she's the one with the (*). I think you should do something about her..". eee! geram! mind me,I do have a few bad memories with sales person and it REALLY taught me to not let yourself to be stepped on by others!

next, we bought a new-scented VASELINE lotion...soy & oat! i am fond of this sales girl. polite & non-judgemental. =) thanx for the good assistance! you make me feel like coming to your shop again! [why can't (*) be more like this one?]

around 3.54p.m
reached aliaa's house. made chempedak goreng (nyum2! cah-lor-rees) wif her and suraya (aliaa's friend).

late evening
gOt a breaking news from mak long...kakak is accepted to Cardiff!!!! wheee~! she's pursuing her masters in orthodontics. omagoshhh! she's flying in september. kakak is soo inspirational,I just know that she'll do well. she always has. I'm soooo happy for her. and Ill pray for her success. so guys, anyone with "bended&broken-teeth"?? teheee..

around 8.30p.m
mummy&abah picked me up. went for dinner. not forgetting,adek is there as well.

night, around 11p.m
on the net..on YahooMessenger wif a few friends&family members.gOt another breaking news!!! kak shaida,whom got married in April this year is pregnant!! 7 weeks old. whee~!!! hehe..so,a new family member is on the way.welcome to the clan! --Dahlan's Clans & Co. me & my cousins are now 'berangan-ing' (wha?) of being aunties and thoroughly busy discussing our pet names.
kakak - mak long?
yaya - cik ? (discussion in progress...)
aliaa - cik ally =p
me - cik joss (modified from ah joy)
that leaves one more..what bout bebeh? cik beh? cik flea? or cik ces? (ashes)

around 2.45a.m
crept into the living room,placed the birthday present and card for abah on the chair...(so, he sees it). he's turning 45!! (20072007) hehe..and still watchin TRANSFORMERS.

about 3a.m
hugging my pillow,in my blanket,dozed off...zZ.

"what a day!"



2 comments:

imaaaanj said...

mon, how come u slalu ade pengalaman x bess ngan salesgirl eh? plek btol. tapi bende dah jadik kan?haha.. nasib baik u managed to stay c0ol. kalo tak mau mengamuk kat ctu gak, kan mon? hee.. i takot kalu u mngamok. huhu. anyway, u bagi ur dad ape for his birthday mon? comel aje..hehe. whee~

shazea said...

ahahhahah! tu la pasal..mmg kaki pukul giler.tobat ar..urmmm.i blikan die socks! hehe..sbb,die bli kasut baru,so i ble sumthing t0 go wif it laa.susah betol carik presents for men..waduhhh.