Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Its been a long time

Salam & Hi!

Its been too long since I blogged that I find my typing skills are getting slooowww-er. Have tried to log in to my Blogger account a few days ago but failed. I thought Blogger is punishing me for my silence which is almost...mute, but; to my surprise it was not so!!! *phewww* Just realised that my online diary from my yester-years is too precious to be thrown away.. hahah! 

So yeah, things have changed. I have changed. You, him, her, us, we, every other living thing changes over time. That is what being alive is all about, isn't it? 

Where am I now? 

Alhamdulillah, Facebook status changed to 'married'. Yes. Bye-bye virgin years! :D On a long distance marriage and spend most weekends hitting the road seeing my husband here or there.

Got to where I worked my ass off for the last 5 years in that 'destitute place i have to call home' and actively plucking people's teeth.

Currently, having a white coat-blue eyed-male cat as a pet together with his lawfully wedded female feline and 3 kittens fresh from the oven. So yeah, you can call it a full house.

That pretty much is a summed up-summary of my 3 years of not blogging. Haha! I've regained my precious online diary of rants and babble.

So yeah, I'm backkk.


No comments: